Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact customer service?
We offer three simple ways to chat with our friendly team:
1. Live Chat Support is
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Phone: 800-497-5908.
- How do I order my cards?
Our seamless online ordering system makes it easy, fast and fun! Create, customize and order your greeting cards conveniently right from our website. Our system is flexible, so you can design and pay for your cards online or save your design and complete your payment later.
If online ordering is not for you, mail or fax your order. Simply download the order form and mail it to us along with your check, money order or credit card information.
You can also place your order by phone.
- How can I personalize my greeting cards on your site?
Our Standard Cards can be easily personalized online at no additional charge:
- Select the “personalize” link under your preferred card design
- Choose one of our greetings or create your own personalized message
- Choose your font styles, colors and sizes
- Add the finishing touch by including your firm’s logo
- Select your envelope- choose from white, red, natural or white with holiday foil (red, silver and gold). There are extra charges for certain envelopes.
- Add your return address to envelopes
- Can I customize greeting cards using my own artwork?
Absolutely! This is our Custom Artwork option. When you choose Custom Artwork, you can provide any design of your choice, and we will print the design on your cards (and envelopes too!). With Custom Artwork, you can enjoy specialty fonts, signatures and other formatting not available when ordering Standard Cards. Set up fees apply for Custom Artwork.
- Can you print my design idea on the front of the card?
Yes! We can put your idea on the front of your card at affordable prices. Want to see an image of your company’s staff, equipment or product on your card? Have another idea? Send us photos, sketches or describe what you want and our professional design staff will take over from here.
Terms and Conditions
- Price is based upon designs similar to our current line. Complex or detailed designs may cost extra (we’ll let you know).
- Design fee is non-refundable after the 1st proof has been created.
- We will make up to 6 proofs.
- You will receive your 1st proof within 4 business days.
- Final card image copyright is the property of Ziti Cards. We will NOT publish similar cards during the year in which they are created.
- How do I print my company name on the front of my card for free?
Your company name can be printed on the front of many cards for free. These cards will contain the text “Your Company Name Here”. Just enter the text to appear in the box provided and we will send a PDF proof by email after you place your order. No proof will be provided on the website. Your cards will not be printed until after you approve the PDF proof that you receive by email. PDF proofs are usually sent the same business day but it may take up to 2 business days for the proof to arrive.
We can print your company name or other text on the front of other cards if space allows. This is considered Custom Artwork and set up fees apply. Just select “Personalize” under your card, then select “Please add my Custom Artwork to this card. I will send artwork after I place my order or provide instructions below”. Set up fees apply for Custom Artwork.
We will create your card and send you a PDF proof by email. We will not print your cards until after you approve your proof.
- How do I format my Custom Artwork before uploading it to your site?
- Custom Artwork must fit within a 5x7" area
- Position the return address as you want it to appear on a 7 1/4" x 5 1/4" envelope
- Send any graphic file (PDF files preferred)
- Convert text to curves and make sure images are at least 300 DPI
- We can match most CYMK and PMS colors
- I am unable to upload my Custom Artwork or logo to your site. What should I do?
- Make a note in the “Special Instructions” box on the card personalization page
- Complete your order
- Send computer your files as email attachments
We will create your design and send you a PDF proof by email. We will not print your cards until after you approve your proof.
- A message says that my logo is too small, what should I do?
The image needs to be at least 300 DPI (dots per inch) at the size you wish for the logo to be.
The graphic designer who created your logo would be the best source for obtaining a logo that is the correct size.
The following link describes what DPI is and how it relates to printing:
Please call or send an email if you have questions or need help with this.
- If I reorder the same Custom Artwork greeting cards each year, do I pay a setup fee each time?
No! When you order Custom Artwork greeting cards, we retain your Custom Artwork on file. There is never a setup fee for using art filed from a previous order.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card. If you are ordering via postal mail, you may send your credit card information, or a check or money order with your completed order form.
- Can I order samples of your greeting cards?
Absolutely! Just click on the “Samples” link below the cards that you want samples of. Kindly limit your request to three cards at a time.
- What discounts are available on your greeting cards?
We offer early order discounts that are automatically calculated at checkout:
- 15% discount when your order is placed online prior to September 30
- 10% discount when your order is placed online prior to October 31
We occasionally send coupon codes that can be entered on the shopping cart page.
- Only one coupon per order please
- Coupons can be combined with early order discounts for great savings
- Sale items and discounts are subject to change at any time without notice
All discounts are available only when your order is placed online.
- What can I expect to receive when I order Standard greeting cards?
Your purchase of a Standard greeting card includes the following free options:
- Your personalized message
- Your choice of font, color and formatting
- Your Logo
- Your return address printed on envelopes
Standard Cards do not include Custom Artwork.
- What can I expect to receive when I order Custom Artwork for my greeting cards?
When you choose Custom Artwork, you can include options that are not available on the website. Design options include:
- Custom fonts
- Your signatures
- Other formatting not available when ordering from the website
- Editing on the front of cards
- How soon will I receive my cards?
Current estimated shipping time is up to 5 business days. Please check the top right side of any web page to see the current delivery time as this changes daily. This estimated shipping time will be printed on your email receipt.
- Where can I check the status of my order?
The “My Account” link at the top of every website page allows you to see your order status, get tracking information and retrieve saved orders.
- I need my cards fast. Do you offer a rush service?
We will ship your order within 2 business day via FedEx. Your order and any approved proofs must be submitted before 10:00 AM CST Monday through Friday. After 10:00 AM CST, please allow an additional business day. Delivery time will depend upon your selection of delivery method. 50% of your total will be added to your order to cover the cost of rush service. Please check the Rush Service box in your shopping cart for this option.
- What is your return policy?
- Blank greeting cards may be returned for exchange or refund within 2 weeks of receipt
Return or exchange Procedure:
- Contact customer support for return authorization.
- Return the cards to us at this address using the carrier of your choice.
- We will provide a refund within 3 days of receiving the returned cards.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs for returns and exchanges.
- We cannot issue refunds or exchanges for Standard Cards and cards with Custom Artwork
- In the unlikely event that we make a mistake on your order, we will immediately reprint and reship your order at no additional expense to you
- We cannot issue refunds or exchanges for cards that contain customer errors
- Please review your order and the proof carefully to avoid errors
- Blank greeting cards may be returned for exchange or refund within 2 weeks of receipt
- What is your order cancellation policy?
100% of your payment will be refunded if no proofs are provided. A $50 service fee will be deducted from your refund if proofs are provided. This fee is for our time and effort in creating your proof.
- Are your greeting cards made from recycled paper?
Our natural cardstock and envelopes are manufactured with 100% - 30% post-consumer waste. The paper used in natural cardstock and envelopes is acid-free, lignin-free, process chlorine free (PCF), and archival.
- Will I get a proof of my card before it is printed?
Yes. A proof will be provided as part of the Standard Card ordering process.
We will email a PDF proof for your approval for the following:
- Custom Artwork
- Cards with your company name on the front of the cards
- When special instructions are provided
- If there is a technical problem with your order
- Phone and faxed orders
Proofs are created after your order is placed. Proofs are PDF files and sent as email attachments. Proofs are usually sent the same business day but it may take up to 2 business days for the proof to arrive. We will not print your cards until after you approve your proof.
We can also fax or mail proofs upon request.
- Will requesting a proof slow down my order?
We process cards according to the order date so proofs do not usually cause a delay. Please respond to your proof as soon as you get it to prevent possible delays.
- What are your business hours?
We are open 7:30 am - 4:30 pm CST Mon-Fri.
We are closed the Friday after thanksgiving.